Friday, 12 October 2012

My Experience: Simple Treatments for Eczema on Hand

eczema on hand
eczema on hand
Eczema (dermatitis) is an allergic disease of the hands or feet, growing small spots of water on the skin of the hands or feet, and can cause intense itching. The disease is not dangerous but it can make us less confident, because this disease can make our skin becomes ugly, itchy, dry, red, black, and watery. Not yet known exactly what causes this disease, but based on my research, cause there are two factors, namely the outside and inside factors, external factors, that too often holds the detergent and soap in a long time so it can cause skin irritation and the skin becomes weak. Factor in, the factor of food and drink, unhealthy diet can lead to excess blood sugar and obesity.


Simple Treatments - First: blood sugar should be reduced, because in my experience, when I was eating sugar, my hands will get itchy and growing more and more red spots are very itchy, so I hope you stop eating or drinking sugar-containing beverages sugar, so your blood sugar does not rise. Second: exercise every day so that calories in our bodies burn completely. Third: wear a skin moisturizer every day, so that our skin does not dry out and keep it supple, I always use olive oil. Fourth: stay away from detergents and soaps, or wear rubber gloves when you shower, so that the disease eczema (dermatitis) no recurrence when exposed to detergents and soaps, as a major cause of dermatitis are detergents and soaps.

Some of the tips above I've ever tried to cure disease and dermatitis (eczema) on fingers and my toes, after 1 year I suffered from dermatitis and itching hold, finally fingers and my toes can be cured by doing some of the tips above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts